She earned her Bachelor of Law from Universitas Tarumanegara and Master of Law from Universitas Pelita Harapan. He teaches Criminal Law; Criminal Procedure Law; Consumer Protection Law courses. He earned his Bachelor of Law from Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta, Master of Law from Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta, and doctoral degree in Law from Universitas Pelita Harapan.
- Then, in the 19th century, both France, with the Code Civil, and Germany, with the Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch, modernised their authorized codes.
- First-year law students are taught by a mix of lectures and tutorials.
- The small Greek city-state, historical Athens, from concerning the 8th century BC was the first society to be based mostly on broad inclusion of its citizenry, excluding women and enslaved folks.
- This consists of the ‘foundations of authorized knowledge’ topics required for the academic stage of qualification as a barrister.
- Committed to diversity and inclusion, the University strives to construct sustainable