The XPlayer is a great video player application made for Android smartphones and tablets. It also supports all video formats. It is one of the best android applications for watch HD, Ultra HD, and 4K videos. You can protect your private videos from others. Also, you can use this application on your PC.
Features of the Xplayer
- You can play all video formats, including 3GP, MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, MKV, FLV, WMV, RMVB, TS, and more formats.
- You can play HD, Ultra HD, and 4K videos.
- There has Hardware acceleration.
- Supports for multiple subtitles formats. You can also download subtitles online.
- Protect your private videos safe in the private folder with a PIN.
- Cast videos to TV with Chromecast.
- You can play the video in the pop-up window, split-screen, or background.
- There have nine different themes, including the dark theme.
- Supports for multiple languages.
- Automatically identify all of the videos on your device and SD card.
- Manage and share your videos easily.
- Easy to control the brightness and volume of your videos.
- There have multiple playback options like screen lock, auto-rotation, and aspect ratio.
- The XPlayer supports both android smartphones and tablets.
- Slow-motion and speed motion. You can change your video speed from 0.5 to 2.0.
How to install the Xplayer?
How to install the Xplayer on Android?
Follow these steps to install the Xplayer on both your android smartphones and tablets.
- First, You must change the device settings. Allow downloading applications from unknown sources. (don’t skip this step. If you don’t follow this step, You can’t install the apk correctly.)
Device settings > Security settings > Unknown sources > Enable
- Download the Xplayer Apk from the Xplayer official website or trusted website.
- Find the Apk file and install. During the installation, agree to all terms & conditions and allow all permissions.
- After a few minutes, You can use the Xplayer.
How to install the Xplayer on PC?
The Xplayer is not available for PC. But you can use the Xplayer on your PC by using an android emulator like Nox player. Follow the steps below.
- Download the Nox player from its website and install it on your PC.
- After installation, run the Nox player on your PC.
- In the Nox player interface, you can see the play store icon. Open the play store.
- Sign up for Nox player with your existing or new Google account.
- Search and download the Xplayer.
- After the download, the app will be auto-install. Open and enjoy the app.
How to use the Xplayer?
- Open the app.
- First, allow Xplayer to access videos on your device.
- You can see all of your video files In the app interface.
- There have a search bar, a Private video icon, and three dots for more options.
- Search bar: You can search the video and audio files you wish to watch.
- Private folder: Hide your videos safe in a private folder with a PIN.
- Thee dots: There have five options as Select, Network Stream, Refresh, Equalizer, Remove Ads, and Settings.
- Network Stream: Watch network streams. Just copy and paste the link you wish to watch.
- Equalizer: Change your sound effects with the equalizer.
- Settings: You can change themes and Languages. There have more options.
- You can control video brightness by just scrolling your finger up and down on the left side of the video screen.
- You can control video volume by just scrolling your finger up and down on the right side of the video screen.
- Skip the video backward by double tap on the screen’s left side and skip forward by double tap on the screen’s right side.
- Play or pause By double tap on the middle of the screen.
Is Xplayer free to use?
The Xplayer is free to use. But there have some payable features. You can use payable features after a one-time payment.
How to cast with Xplayer?
- Connect your phone to the same wifi as Chromecast.
- Make sure your video format is supporting by Chromecast.
- Then the cast button will appear in the top right corner of the video screen.